Resources for online learners coming soon:
- Acknowledging the lands you are learning from
- Zoom Etiquette: 5 Ground Rules
- Online Etiquette for Students
- Influences on Intercultural Communication (Video)
- Success in Online Learning
- Digital Literacy 101
- A student toolkit to help you tackle remote learning written by students for students
- Adjusting your study habits during COVID-19 (for longer-term courses)
- Cultural dimensions affect the structures in which we find teaching and learning comfortable 
 Hofstede, G. (1986). Cultural differences in teaching and learning. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 10(3), 301-320.
Do you like this page?