Resources for Online Course Facilitators:
- Acknowledging the lands you are teaching from
- Promoting Empathy in Online Courses
- Ways to engage participation
- The "Online Learning Model"
- Online accessibility
- How to lead uncomfortable class discussions
- Teaching sensitive course topics
- Digital Literacy 101
- The Essential Guide for Online Lesson Planning
- Cultural dimensions affect the structures in which we find teaching and learning comfortable 
 Hofstede, G. (1986). Cultural differences in teaching and learning. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 10(3), 301-320.
Do you like this page?